Ok so Im totally new to the blogging but I figured since the rest of my family is doing it, I better get on the ball and do it too. All the cool kids are on this sight right? Josh and I just got married June 6, 2009 at Banbury golf club here in Boise. We went on a week long honeymoon to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico (just south of Cancun) and we had a great time! I'm normally a VeRY busy person. I go to school full time at BSU (Boise State University) and start the 2 year social work program this fall. I work full time and have 2 teenaged daughters. I now have an 8 year old step daughter who lives with her mom in Post Falls. She is currently staying with us for a while during the summer. Not much else is going on with us right now. We are just trying to come down from the high of the wedding and honeymoon and get back into the swing of things. I will post a few pics from my daughter's camera and when I get the professional ones from the photograper, I will definitely post those as well. Thanks for visiting my site!!!

1 comment:
Yay! I love your blog, Shelly!! So fun! I can't wait to keep up with it. I love the picture but I definitely look a little crazy in it!! Fun times though!!
Post a Comment